Click any thumbnail below to display the 1963 Shelby 289 Cobra Competition slide show.
Back to All Vehicles for Sale
Print this Page
Email this Page
1963 Shelby 289 Cobra Competition
- - Factory Team Full Competition Cobra
- - 1 of 24 Factory Built And Raced 289 Team Cobra Roadsters
- - First Cobra To Ever Win A Race (Riverside)
- - First Cobra To Win A Championship (1963 SCCA)
- - First Cobra To Place Top 5 at an International Event (FIA Daytona Continental 3 HR)
- - First Overall Cobra Win In USRRC Helped Secure The 1963 Manufacturers Championship
- - Formerly Part Of The Shelby American Collection
- - Raced In The Most Significant Time Of The "Cobra Ferrari Wars"
- - CSX2026
Sorry, no details are available!
Since 1985, Legendary Motorcar Company has specialized in classic and exotic vehicle acquisitions, sales, consignments, global sourcing, restorations and collection management. Follow us on social media @LegendaryMotorcar - Instagram, Facebook and YouTube, updated weekly!
The above vehicle information is complete and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time it is posted to this website. Corrections or additional information is always appreciated. All advertised to be true but not guaranteed. We assume no liability for errors or omissions.
For Canadian Residents, Price + Applicable Taxes + Applicable Licensing Fees. All Prices in USD's.