Click any thumbnail below to display the 1897 Fossmobile By George Foote Foss slide show.
Back to All Vehicles for Sale
Print this Page
Email this Page
1897 Fossmobile By George Foote Foss
- Canada’s first successful gasoline engine automobile, built in 1897 by George Foote Foss
- Period correct no-name, 1-cylinder engine, 3 ¾ hp – Cast Steel and fully restored
- Period all wood body donated and restored, along with a custom-made seat, to the exact specifications. Completed by F.J. Miller Custom Woodworks
- Original period correct runabout chassis
- Fully rolling chassis with white tires, as carbon was added to rubber only after 1900
Sorry, no details are available!